JOY BIBLE STUDY is:
STUDIES FOR 2017-2018:
SEPTEMBER: "EXODUS: Learning to Trust God" by James Reapsome, Lifeguide Bible Studies
JANUARY: "LUKE: New Hope, New Joy" by Ada Lum, LifeGuide Bible Studies
- For womenówe use study guides that relate to women
- Bible Basedówe are seeking truth through Scripture
- Relationship with Godówe are seeking God through his Word
- Searchingówe search the Bible for instructions for living
- Interfaithówe come from many different denominations
- Multi-generationalófrom young moms to grandmothers (20-65+)
- Localówe meet in Acton, MA and include women from over 18 surrounding towns
- Multi-levelófor women with no Bible knowledge, some, or a lot
- Relevantówe look for how the Bible relates to our lives
- Application Orientedówe apply what we learn in the Bible in our everyday lives
- For women asking spiritual questionsówe will find answers together
- Connectionówe make lasting friendships
- Authenticówe desire to live what we learn, guided by the Word of God
- Communityówe emphasize authentic Christian community as a body of believers
Come discover for yourself what the God of the Bible says about Himself.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Some of the many towns represented by Joy Bible Study participants: Acton, Boxborough, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Groton, Littleton, Maynard, Stow, Sudbury, Westford.